cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to add docs to our doc system?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:06:32 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Stupid question: I created a new document for the Spring Configurator.
>>> How and where can I add this to our Daisy navigation?
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g4/g1/1223.html explains what needs
>> to be done to create the documentation for a new module. As I'm working on the
>> docs, I can set it up for you this evening. If you prefer to go through the
>> steps yourself and learn how things work out, just let me know :-)
>>
> I would like to do it myself :) I stumbled across this document earlier
> but failed to find where i can perform: "In Daisy, open Administration
> -> Manage collections"?

should work now - I added you to the group of Administrators. Do you have access
to our zone so that you can setup the Daisy site?

Helma and I wrote the document at the GT and I updated it some minutes ago.
AFAICT it should be complete but setting up all things correctly isn't the
easiest thing so don't be afraid to ask. (Fortunatly setting up documentations
for new modules doesn't need to be done every day so I think we can live it.)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc