cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon core test classes don't compile
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:42:50 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> What is needed is to make the tests in the sitemap modules depend on the
> tests in the pipeline module in Maven. I didn't know how to do that and
> forgot to fix it. Anybody know about how to do that?

The test classes have to be exported as a separate jar:

         <executions>
           <execution>
             <goals>
               <goal>test-jar</goal>
             </goals>
           </execution>
         </executions>
       </plugin>

and added as test dependency in the module that depends on them:

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
       <artifactId>cocoon-pipeline-impl</artifactId>
       <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
       <type>test-jar</type>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>

(haven't checked if the artifactId and version are correct)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc