cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Cocoon core test classes don't compile
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:21:37 GMT
What is needed is to make the tests in the sitemap modules depend on the 
tests in the pipeline module in Maven. I didn't know how to do that and 
forgot to fix it. Anybody know about how to do that?

/Daniel

Reinhard Poetz skrev:
>
> Is it difficult to fix this?
>
> Continuum@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
>> Online report : 
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:12000/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/83/buildId/1509

>>
>> Build statistics:
>>   State: Failed
>>   Previous State: Failed
>>   Started at: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:05:22 +0000
>>   Finished at: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:05:43 +0000
>>   Total time: 21s
>>   Build Trigger: Forced
>>   Exit code: 1
>>   Building machine hostname: cocoon.zones.apache.org
>>   Operating system : SunOS(unknown)
>>   Java version : 1.4.2_06(Sun Microsystems Inc.)
>>
>> Changes
>>       No files changed
>>   
>> **************************************************************************** 
>>
>> Output:
>> **************************************************************************** 
>>
>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> [INFO] 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> [INFO] Building Cocoon Core
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
>> [INFO] 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> [INFO] [clean:clean]
>> [INFO] Deleting directory 
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target
>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [WARNING]     Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.2:test retains local scope 
>> 'test' overriding broader scope 'compile'
>>     given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove 
>> the local scope.
>>
>> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>> Compiling 77 source files to 
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target/classes
>> [INFO] [resources:testResources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
>> Compiling 57 source files to 
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target/test-classes
>> [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
>> [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Compilation failure
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[52,29]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: package xml
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[30,29]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: package xml
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[30,29]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: package xml
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[294,38]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[365,44]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[602,29]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[90,34]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorBeanTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[101,71]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorBeanTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[91,34]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorTestCase
>>
>> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[102,71]

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter location: class 
>> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorTestCase
>>
>>
>> [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 19 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Jan 03 20:05:43 GMT 2007
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/35M
>> [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> **************************************************************************** 
>>
>
> -- 
> Reinhard


Mime
View raw message