cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon core test classes don't compile
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:09:44 GMT

Is it difficult to fix this?

Continuum@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
> Online report : http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:12000/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/83/buildId/1509
> Build statistics:
>   State: Failed
>   Previous State: Failed
>   Started at: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:05:22 +0000
>   Finished at: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:05:43 +0000
>   Total time: 21s
>   Build Trigger: Forced
>   Exit code: 1
>   Building machine hostname: cocoon.zones.apache.org
>   Operating system : SunOS(unknown)
>   Java version : 1.4.2_06(Sun Microsystems Inc.)
> 
> Changes
>       No files changed
>   
> ****************************************************************************
> Output:
> ****************************************************************************
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Cocoon Core
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean]
> [INFO] Deleting directory /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [WARNING] 
> 	Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.2:test retains local scope 'test' overriding broader scope
'compile'
> 	given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove the local scope.
> 
> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
> Compiling 77 source files to /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target/classes
> [INFO] [resources:testResources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
> Compiling 57 source files to /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/target/test-classes
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Compilation failure
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[52,29]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: package xml
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[30,29]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: package xml
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[30,29]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: package xml
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[294,38]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[365,44]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/SitemapComponentTestCase.java:[602,29]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[90,34]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorBeanTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorBeanTestCase.java:[101,71]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorBeanTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[91,34]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorTestCase
> 
> /home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/83/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGeneratorTestCase.java:[102,71]
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class WhitespaceFilter 
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGeneratorTestCase
> 
> 
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 19 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Jan 03 20:05:43 GMT 2007
> [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/35M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> ****************************************************************************

--
Reinhard

Mime
View raw message