cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-webapp, cocoon-dist-samples (Re: svn commit: r491696 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp/pom.xml)
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:29:16 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> I don't get it, why is keeping cocoon-dist-samples working so much
> harder than making samples work in cocoon-webapp?

The dist module requires the latest version of the maven release plugin
(I think it is the release plugin, but I might be wrong). So as long as
this plugin is not released yet, only people installing the plugin
locally are able to build the module. Whereas cocoon-webapp is very easy
to build/start.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect