cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planing Cocoon Core 2.2 M3
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 13:12:23 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> I want to release the spring-configurator in the middle of January
>
> What will it be labeled? I guess 1.0-RC1?
Hmm, I would like to call it 1.0 right away. If there are problems, we
can release a 1.0.1 asap. It's a small module anyway.

> At http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g4/g1/1199.html you
> should find everything explained for the actual release work.
Thanks for the pointer!

There is one question: In my opinion we have too many parent poms. The
configurator is a child of the core-configuration which is a child of
core which is a child of Cocoon which is a child of the apache root pom.
Is there any way to simplify this?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect