cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Planing Cocoon Core 2.2 M3
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:30:09 GMT

Daniel and Carsten have been investing a lot of time and work into splitting up
core into smaller pieces and they have also started to transform Avalon
components into POJOs. The question now is where to draw the line. When is
everything being considered stable enough (interfaces, classes being in the
right modules) to be released as release candidate and what should better go
into point releases or 3.0? Can we render a list of finite tasks?

As discussed some weeks ago, I would like to release Cocoon Core 2.2 M3 by the
end of the month and have a first release candidate in February.