cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject RCL difficulties (was Re: Input modules samples broken in trunk)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:15:21 GMT

On Jan 10, 2007, at 2:04 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2007, at 4:51 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:
>
>> [..snip]
>>
>> 4) If I want to debug this, I'm going to fiddle around with resources
>> in the cocoon-core-additional-sample block (like the sitemap, JXTs
>> etc.).  How do I set things up so that those changes will take effect
>> on the fly, without having to do some mvn install thing and restart
>> Jetty?
>
> Any clues?
> —ml—

I just tried setting up the RCL per
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g4/g1/1297.html; is that
the solution I'm after?

I added the rcl.properties to cocoon-core-addition-sample/pom.xml and
tweaked the cocoon-webapp/pom.xml, ran "mvn rcl:webapp" there...  but
when I request the webapp site root in my browser, I get:

Looking at target/rcl/webapp, I see that there's a WEB-INF/ there, but
that's all.... the sitemap.xmap etc., are all missing.

Any ideas?
—ml—