cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zerelles <phil...@moongate.de>
Subject Re: What's up with 2.2 ?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:11:44 GMT
Hi Jean-Christophe,

did you look at the portal sample code? I built a new portal looking at the
portal sample about 3 months ago and this portal is still working (with some
minor adjustments over time as things changed). Also I just got CForms
working in that portal (even a CForm login form for the portal).

Maybe you can use the portal sample as a starting point and then strip off all
you don't need. That's how I did it.

Philipp