cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: RFC: CForms Roadmap
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:06:22 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 13:01 +0000, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Now that Cocoon 2.1.11-dev runs Dojo 0.4.1, I think we have a solid
> platform to complete the modernisation of CForms client-side code.

<snip/>

> Replacements :
>
> Date/Time widget : replace MattKruse stuff with Dojo's implementation.

I'm going to need this in the next couple of weeks, so it's very likely
I'll work on this.

> Help & validation popups: replace MattKruse stuff with a new Dojo
> implementation.

I've got something like this in Daisy already, it seems to work quite
well, so I could move it into CForms.

> MultiValue Editor: re-implement as a Dojo widget

This is also one I'm motivated to work on, since I wrote it originally.

I still need to get up-to-date with dojo 0.4 and the current cforms, but
if all goes well I hope to be able to do something about these 3.