cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: Continuation exception - 2.1.10 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:32:48 GMT
Hi Antonio.  Thanks for taking a look at this.

> hi Gary, would you confirm if the issue is similar to:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1579

The issue is similar in that I'm using a flow function and jx template with
a continuation.  The behavior is reversed as my first continuation throws an
exception and after that the continuations work.

My exception is thrown at FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_request (rather than
FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_continuation) but my guess is that they are both due to
currentCall being null.

I'm using the rhino js-1.6R5.jar that installed with 2.1.10.  (this is
another reason for upgrading to hopefully be able to install in WebLogic)

In case it's helpful the matchers and flow are below. Maybe a different
coding approach would work better?

I'm lost inside Cocoon code so any pointers on debugging this would be
helpful.  I tried adding some debug logging in FOM_Cocoon but that didn't
help me.

Thanks,
Gary

<map:match pattern="form/do-*">
 <map:call function="handleForm">
   <map:parameter name="function" value="do_{1}"/>
   <map:parameter name="definitionURI"
value="context://site/forms/definition/{1}Form.xml"/>
   <map:parameter name="bindingURI"
value="context://site/forms/binding/{1}FormBinding.xml"/>
 </map:call>
</map:match>

---------------
function do_netvisnAdministration(form) {

 var appContext = cocoon.context.getAttribute(applicationContextKey);
 var bean =
Packages.com.envisn.nv.form.BeanFactory.getNetVisnAdminForm(appContext);

 form.load(bean);
 form.showForm("form/display-netvisnAdministration");
---------------

<map:match pattern="form/display-*">
 <map:generate type="jx" label="debug1"
src="context://site/forms/template/{1}Template.xml"/>
 <map:transform type="forms" label="content1"/>
 <map:call resource="simple-page2html" label="content2">
  <map:parameter name="file"
value="context://site/forms/template/{1}Template.xml"/>
 </map:call>
 <map:transform
src="context://site/forms/resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl"
label="content3"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="*.continue">