cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: Continuation exception - 2.1.10 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:05:03 GMT

I just tried my application using 2.1.9 and the forms/continuations are
working OK.  This Cocoon version is using rhino1.5r4-continuations-R26.jar
so I would like to move to 2.1.10 if possible.

I'm not sure if this is a problem of my configuration/code compatibilty with
2.1.10 or possibly a bug in that version.

Any suggestions on how a non-cocoon-dev person can track down this problem
(if that's possible :-) would be great.

Thanks,
Gary