cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:15:11 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz <at> apache.org> writes:

> Sorry to rain on this party again, but Junit tests in your release
> candidates fail on non-Windows systems, due to debugging statements
> which try to create files like d:/enum.xml.

Oh, sorry for this. Needed this for comparing the files. Carsten should probably
clean up his D: drive as well.

If i could execute the tests in Eclipse, I would not need those debug statements
:-/ After fixing the classpath by adding test-resources dir for *.xtest files, I
got NPEs somewhere in Xalan.

Remote debugging the test (ant target 'junit-test-debug' or so) did neither work
due to ClassNotFoundException. It probably only works with core tests.

Regards
Jörg