cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Latest cocoon deployer does not allow custom web.xml?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:04:37 GMT
Hi guys,

i am currently updating to cocoon 2.2 trunk (latest changes, core M3 and
cocoon deployer changes in the last weeks). We use shielding for our
webapp project (maven packaging = jar, containing a src/main/webapp
directory) therefore we are using the cocoon deployer plugin. Previously
it copied our web.xml from src/main/webapp/WEB-INF to target and then
patched it for shielding.

But with the latest changes it will use the web.xml contained in the
cocoon-deployer jar, thus overwriting our web.xml before patching. Is
there any configuration option I am missing that turns this behaviour off?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com