cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: onSubmit Handlers and Ajax
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:48:30 GMT
Hi All

Another question ....

Currently, when onSubmit Handers are called, they are able to stop
the form submit by returning false. OK so far.

However, if you have multiple handlers and say the middle one returns
false, the ones after it, do not get called at all.

Is this the right behaviour? Or should all handlers be always called,
returning false if one (or more) of them returns false.

i.e. onSubmit Handers should still be able to stop the form from
submitting, but they should not be able to stop subsequent handers
from being called.

WDYT ?

thanks

regards Jeremy