cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: ContextAttributeSelector
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:37:31 GMT
Jörg,

thanks for your reply. I think I kind of missed that thread. I will have a look into that
and possibly convert it to an input module.

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn

-----Original Message-----
From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Posted At: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:13 AM
Posted To: Cocoon Dev List
Conversation: ContextAttributeSelector
Subject: Re: ContextAttributeSelector

Isn't their a thread on the users list about creating generic components
using input and output modules for such tasks? Wouldn't be your
to-be-donated component one of the first to be deprecated? So what about
contributing an InputModuleSelector and a ContextAttributeInputModule ;)

Regards
Jörg