cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dbennett1...@netscape.net
Subject Re: getComponent with JavaFlow 2.1.9
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:18:34 GMT
 Sorry I am not sure if I missed the answer to the questions. But this is very important information
for us so I will ask them again.

 Is the version of Java Flow in 2.1.10 an updated version?

 Is the updated version only in 2.2.0? If so can it be back ported to 2.1.10?

 Thanks,
 Doug

 -----Original Message-----
 From: nicolas.boussuge@atosorigin.com
 To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
 Sent: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 3:51 AM
 Subject: Re: getComponent with JavaFlow 2.1.9

  Thanks all for your inputs.

 2.1.9 is the latest released version, that's why I am using it. I didn't know javaflow version
there was quite old.
 Do I have to grab the javaflow block from the 2.2.0 and use it ?
 Or wait for the 2.1.10 release which will contain an updated version of javaflow ?

 Cheers,
 Nicolas

 Torsten Curdt a écrit :
 > Please note that javaflow in 2.1.9 is a quite old version
 > ...unless I missed that someone updated it.
 >
 > cheers
 > -- > Torsten
 >
 > On 12/13/06, Bart Molenkamp <b.molenkamp@bizzdesign.nl> wrote:
 >> I've had problems with JavaFlow and classes compiled with debug >> information
(in Eclipse). You could try to compile without debug >> information, and see if it works.

 >> Bart.

 Nicolas BOUSSUGE
 Atos Origin - Agence Sud-Ouest
 18 av de l escadrille Normandie-Niemen BP 20
 31701 Blagnac Cedex

 Bureau : 05.62.74.59.69
 Télécopie: 05.62.74.59.00
 mailto :nicolas.boussuge@atosorigin.com

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email
virus protection.