cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <>
Subject Re: ExpiresCachingProcessingPipeline and cache-expires
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:32:38 GMT
On 12/13/06, Matthias Epheser <> wrote:

> According to the documentation here
> it should be possible to declare the expires time in mod_expires style (e.g..
> "access plus 4 ours").

> We couldn't find something about the apache-style support here. We are using a
> 2.2 development version from about early this year.
> Are we missing some point or is the documentation pointing to a feature that
> doesn't exist (any more) ?

Definitely a documentation bug. I wrote that piece of code, and the
corresponding docs, then the Apache style was dropped sometimes in the
process (I found it out the hard way as well, but it was definitely
too late at night to fix the docs). Probably, as Carsten notes, this
happened when the component was moved from the sandbox.

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source:
Orixo, the XML business alliance:
(blogging at

View raw message