cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Building changes into the top level sitemap
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:22:10 GMT
Hi Guys

I am trying to get support for the new Upload Progress Bar working in
Cocoon 2.2.

I need to add a new system pipeline to the top-level sitemap, like
(and adjacent to) the one that handles :

     <map:match pattern="_cocoon/resources/*/**">

this is the snippet :

     <map:match pattern="_cocoon/system/*/**">
       <map:select type="resource-exists">
         <map:when test="system/{1}/sitemap.xmap">
           <map:mount src="system/{1}/sitemap.xmap" uri-
prefix="_cocoon/system/"/>
         </map:when>
         <map:otherwise>
           <map:mount src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/{1}/system/
sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="_cocoon/system/{1}/"/>
         </map:otherwise>
       </map:select>
     </map:match>

The purpose is to mount Block-Level system pipelines.

I /think/ the place I make this change is in :
	/core/cocoon-webapp/src/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

(But TBH I am not sure)

Next I am trying to get this compiled in, so that it is available for
the 'cocoon-dist-samples' and everything else that may be built from
this distribution.

I have tried to compile this in, but it never becomes available to
the samples.

I tried running $ mvn package in both :

	core/cocoon-webapp/
	dists/cocoon-dist-samples/

Neither results in the changes happening to the file at :

	dists/cocoon-dist-samples/target/cocoon-samples/sitemap.xmap

TBH I find this new build system so deeply opaque, I do not know
where to start solving this.
What am I supposed to do ?

Thanks for any suggestions

regards Jeremy