cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building changes into the top level sitemap
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:17:12 GMT
Hi Carsten

For static files that are just using a reader, this may be a good
solution.

In the case of these system pipelines however, there is a sitemap/
flowscript etc. that has to be executed.

As for static files, they are currently being served for 2 blocks,
Forms which has CForms Dojo Widgets, CSS and Images; Ajax which has
more Widgets etc. plus it contains Dojo libs.

Due to a recent development at AOL, it could be possible to do
without distributing Dojo from Cocoon :

http://ajaxian.com/archives/including-dojo-via-the-aol-cdn

"Alex Russell has:
constructed a couple of very small “wrapper” files that will let you
include the “Ajax” build of Dojo from various versions through the
cross-domain loader.

Including the latest stable Dojo couldn’t be simpler:

<script src="http://download.dojotoolkit.org/dojo_0.3.1.js"></script>

It’s also trivial to test out the latest 0.4.1 Release Candidate:

<script src="http://download.dojotoolkit.org/dojo_0.4.1rc2.js"></script>

"

I have not tested this yet.

My hopes are that CForms etc. will be compatible with Dojo 0.4.n very
shortly :)

regards Jeremy