cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Input modules samples in trunk: do they work?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:25:12 GMT
I think the xconf for these input-modules was in the wrong location. The
current configuration files are a little bit confusing and spread
throughout our code base.
Anyways, xconf files are only read from the classpath; I guess the input
modules you are refering to are configured in the cocoon-webapp module
where I fixed the path for the xconf file.

HTH
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect