cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs for 2.1.10
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:59:04 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> On 12/21/06, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Could someone please assemble the docs archive for the 2.1.10 release?
>> The generated docs are available as a tar.gz archive from the
>> "cocoon-docs.tar.gz direct download" link at
>> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate, IIUC this is what
>> we ship with the release. Were you thinking of something else?
> Thanks Bertrand,
>
> this is exactly what I'm looking for. Is the download up to date? Or do
> I have to follow the procedure mentioned there?

The download mentioned on that site is generated by Forrest every 12
hours. You only need to update the site manually if you don't want to
wait for the next automated update.

You can preview what is in the download by looking at
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/index.html

You can also verify that there are no broken links by looking at
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml
(it should be empty of course).

Ross