cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:12:27 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 12/19/06, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...IMPORTANT: I reassembled the release as I included recent changes...
>
> Sorry to rain on this party again, but Junit tests in your release
> candidates fail on non-Windows systems, due to debugging statements
> which try to create files like d:/enum.xml.

As I have the right os they worked for me :) Anyway, thanks for finding
this!

> I have committed fixes, all junit tests pass on my macosx system now.
>
> Five of the htmlunit tests fail here, I won't have time to investigate ATM.
>
> If you redo the distribution files, could you post the new md5 digests
> here to avoid any confusion?
Yepp, I just did the 3rd attempt which will be the final one; if we find
anything
else I will reschedule the release for the end of the year and start
from scratch.

So here are the md5's:
MD5 (cocoon-2.1.10rc-src.zip) = 3dfee1d2d8b5f3e761eb763809249073
MD5 (cocoon-2.1.10rc-src.tar.gz) = d073b36274ab359b59bbb760e083a934

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de