cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:14:53 GMT
IMPORTANT: I reassembled the release as I included recent changes:
a) Added the fixes for the failing junit tests in cforms
b) Added the patch for a failing xsp soap sample
c) Removed the remark about jdk 1.3

So, you can download the new version from

The corresponding sources are under:

Everything else stays the same! Which means *if* the vote passes,
I will release on thursday.

All votes so far are invalid (there was only one from me anyway)!

So please cast your votes

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Please cast your votes on the 2.1.10 release.
> The release candidate can be downloaded from:
> The corresponding sources are under:
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
> If the vote passes, I will rename the tag to RELEASE_2_1_10,
> rename the downloadable archives, sign them etc. and put them up for
> download.
> Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect

View raw message