cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:14:53 GMT
IMPORTANT: I reassembled the release as I included recent changes:
a) Added the fixes for the failing junit tests in cforms
b) Added the patch for a failing xsp soap sample
c) Removed the remark about jdk 1.3

So, you can download the new version from
http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/cocoon/

The corresponding sources are under:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/RC_2_1_10/

Everything else stays the same! Which means *if* the vote passes,
I will release on thursday.

All votes so far are invalid (there was only one from me anyway)!

So please cast your votes
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect