cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:02:59 GMT
On 18.12.2006 20:34, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>> all the automated tests from org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype fail
>> (DynamicSelectionListTestCase,EnumSelectionListTestCase,FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase).

>> IIRC the same tests passed last week, anyone know what could have
>> changed?
>
> As forms block is mounted from trunk and trunk's block only has the
> JXTemplateGenerator from template block I was quite sure not to break
> anything.

Those tests do not involve any sitemap processing, so
JXTemplateGenerator is not involved. It's more likely that the upgrade
of the XML libs [1] caused this not quite unwanted side effects
(removing a marked DIRTY HACK). But this commit was on 27th of November.
If the tests were really successful last week, I don't know what caused
this failure now.

But for me now
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase fails
in testExecuteRunnablelonglong:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected Exception at
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase.
testExecuteRunnablelonglong(DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase.java:758)

Or a bit verbose:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
   Unexpected method call debug("Executing command EasyMock for
interface java.lang.Runnable in pool "default", schedule with
interval=100"):
     debug("Executing command EasyMock for interface java.lang.Runnable
in pool "default", schedule with interval=100"): expected: 0, actual: 1
     debug("Exiting loop"): expected: 1, actual: 0
	at
org.easymock.internal.ObjectMethodsFilter.invoke(ObjectMethodsFilter.java:44)
	at $Proxy1.debug(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManager$ExecutionInfo.execute(DefaultRunnableManager.java:829)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManager.run(DefaultRunnableManager.java:485)
	at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
   Unexpected method call isDebugEnabled():
     isDebugEnabled(): expected: 0, actual: 1
     debug("Exiting loop"): expected: 1, actual: 0
	at
org.easymock.internal.ObjectMethodsFilter.invoke(ObjectMethodsFilter.java:44)
	at $Proxy1.isDebugEnabled(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManager.dispose(DefaultRunnableManager.java:258)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase.testExecuteRunnablelonglong(DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase.java:752)

Can somebody have a look on this one?

Jörg

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&sortby=date&revision=479509