cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.10
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:34:01 GMT
On 18.12.2006 10:42, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> all the automated tests from org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype fail
> (DynamicSelectionListTestCase,EnumSelectionListTestCase,FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase).

> IIRC the same tests passed last week, anyone know what could have changed?

This is probably due to my change to fix some samples:
Jira messages:

As forms block is mounted from trunk and trunk's block only has the
JXTemplateGenerator from template block I was quite sure not to break
anything. I'll have a look on what the tests are actually checking for
and see if it is the test or the result that is broken.

View raw message