cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Looking for help in upcoming release
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:41:20 GMT
On 15.12.2006 17:48, Stewart, Gary wrote:

> ASCII Art Block Samples
> -----------------------
>
> ASCII Art 10 to JPEG and PNG gave a heap space error. Could have increased the default
heap but I didn't :D.

Works for me.

> Proxy Block Samples
> -------------------
>
> on Virtual Portal Demo: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect again
due to local proxy settings not being on the Jetty server and allowing these sites to be reached.

Works for me.

> QDoxSource Block Samples
> ------------------------
>
> Skipped due to not configuring it.

In general it seems to work. But it's hard to configure it correctly
IMO. Couldn't get reading from JDK src.zip working. At the end I used
Cocoon's sources - but it fails with NPE for dependency classes which
are not available itself, e.g org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon fails for the
Avalon classes. Used org.apache.cocoon.Modifiable at the end which is
simple enough :)

Rest skipped as well due to missing configuration or too much to figure
out at the moment (e.g. petstore).

Jörg