cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject [vote] Releasing org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:24:00 GMT

As recently discussed (,
I rebuilt org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2, our root POM again. Compared to the first
artifact, that we voted on, I changed the tagBase to${project.artifactId}. This should
help that the tags directory remains useable.

I redid the release of it because otherwise we would have to release all the POM
artifacts again, which is very time-consuming and should be avoided.

The artifact can be found at

Please cast your votes!

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message