cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Releasing org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:24:00 GMT

As recently discussed (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=116592052600001&r=1&w=2),
I rebuilt org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2, our root POM again. Compared to the first
artifact, that we voted on, I changed the tagBase to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/${project.artifactId}. This should
help that the tags directory remains useable.

I redid the release of it because otherwise we would have to release all the POM
artifacts again, which is very time-consuming and should be avoided.

The artifact can be found at
http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon/2/.

Please cast your votes!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc