cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crowded cocoon/tags directory
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:51:45 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>
>>> If this works (and I cannot see why it shouldn't) even
>>>
>>> <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/${project.artifactId}/${project.version}</tagBase>

>>> should work.
>>
>> I will test it. I have to release org.apache.cocoon:cocoon again for
>> this purpose in order to prevent us from having to release all those
>> pom artifacts again which is really a pita.
>>
>> Depending on the outcome I will propose a new version of
>> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2 to be released or we have to configure the
>> release plugin for each module.
>>
>> I'll keep you updated about my findings.
>
> If anybody wants to test the proposed release artifacts right now, it
> won't work. I will make the artifacts available again in about an hour.
> Sorry for any inconveniences.

Everything should work again. I released org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2 again. The
only thing I changed was the tagBase path of the release plugin which points to

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/${project.artifactId}

now.

Basically it works as the tagBase is interited correctly to all child modules.
The only drawback is that we have to create the directory in SVN by hand before,
but this is acceptable IMO.

As I changed a release artifact during the voting period, we have to vote on
this particular one again. For now I will wait for the outcome of the current
vote. If it passes, I will start a vote for org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc