cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Crowded cocoon/tags directory
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:52:39 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> If this works (and I cannot see why it shouldn't) even
> <tagBase>${project.artifactId}/${project.version}</tagBase>
> should work.

I will test it. I have to release org.apache.cocoon:cocoon again for this
purpose in order to prevent us from having to release all those pom artifacts
again which is really a pita.

Depending on the outcome I will propose a new version of
org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2 to be released or we have to configure the release
plugin for each module.

I'll keep you updated about my findings.

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message