cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crowded cocoon/tags directory
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:52:39 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> If this works (and I cannot see why it shouldn't) even
>
> <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/${project.artifactId}/${project.version}</tagBase>
>
> should work.

I will test it. I have to release org.apache.cocoon:cocoon again for this
purpose in order to prevent us from having to release all those pom artifacts
again which is really a pita.

Depending on the outcome I will propose a new version of
org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:2 to be released or we have to configure the release
plugin for each module.

I'll keep you updated about my findings.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc