cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas BOUSSUGE <nicolas.bouss...@atosorigin.com>
Subject getComponent with JavaFlow 2.1.9
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:59:35 GMT
Hello,

The users list was maybe not the appropriate list to post my message.
This seems to be a known bug of JavaFlow, according to the "TODO.txt" I
saw in the javaflow source.
Have the mentionned patches been applied to the jakarta-bcel project in
the 2.1.10 upcoming release ?
Is there a trick to get it to work with the current version ?
Thanks a lot

Best Regards,
Nicolas