cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Crowded cocoon/tags directory
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:58:23 GMT

Since we are releasing artifacts separatly, the cocoon/tags directory in our SVN
gets crowded and I guess that in a couple of months we will have hundrets of
subdirectories there. We should find some way to reduce this number.

My first idea was using the year and the quarter as subdirectories:

cocoon/tags/2006-Q1
cocoon/tags/2006-Q2
etc.

This way the number of subdirectories should grow in smaller pace. WDOT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc