cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Accessing environment information in 2.2
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:52:05 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> I think that a sitemap scope could solve a large part of our needs.

Hmm, yes, together with the RequestContextHolder from Spring it should
solve most of our problems. The RequestContextHolder makes only the
attributes of a request available. Fortunately we already store the
current spring container in an attribute and we have the
ProcessInfoProvider bean which can be used to get access to the current
http request/response object and the current Cocoon object model.

Together with using a sitemap scope, I think this is sufficient.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de