cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r485320 - in /cocoon/whiteboard/java-sitemap: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ ...
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:29:23 GMT
danielf@apache.org wrote:
> Author: danielf
> Date: Sun Dec 10 15:58:07 2006
> New Revision: 485320

> Log:
> Experimenting with writing a sitemap in Java. To make the Java sitemap work the AbstractProcessingPipeline
must be patched. I'll wait with checking in this patch until after the milestone release.

wow, cool stuff! I only want to ask you to wait until the release got approved
by the Cocoon PMC as it might happen, that I have to create the release
artifacts several times. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc