cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases from trunk
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:08:21 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I released all jar modules except the archetype.

Unfortunatly I have to release again all jar artifacts as there are no LICENSE
and NOTICE files included into the jars. I saw that Carsten worked on core.
Carsten, did you finish your work so that it can go in the M2 release of
cocoon-core?

                                   - o -

On a separate issue, as David pointed out some time ago, we have to make the
files available at http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/ too. This also requires
signing the files with PGP. Can somebody take care of this please?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc