cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Releases from trunk
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:08:21 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I released all jar modules except the archetype.

Unfortunatly I have to release again all jar artifacts as there are no LICENSE
and NOTICE files included into the jars. I saw that Carsten worked on core.
Carsten, did you finish your work so that it can go in the M2 release of

                                   - o -

On a separate issue, as David pointed out some time ago, we have to make the
files available at too. This also requires
signing the files with PGP. Can somebody take care of this please?