cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases from trunk
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:22:21 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>>> I think it's time to release the next milestone of some of our modules:
>>>
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon                    (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules       (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core               (jar)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules     (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template           (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript         (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template-impl      (jar)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript-impl    (jar)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw          (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-impl     (jar)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules      (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-archetypes         (pom)
>>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-block (archetype jar)
>>
>> I've started with the release of these modules. Please don't check in
>> into SVN if this changed any of them. Thanks!
>
> So far I've released all pom modules. Tommorrow I'm going to continue
> with the jar modules. As I've already set the versions in the pom.xml
> files of the 'to be released' jar modules to the release version, you
> won't have much luck to build Cocoon. Please don't "fix" this. Tommorrow
> evening everything should work again.

I released all jar modules except the archetype. It will follow very soon,
together with instructions how to test/use and the vote.

                                       - o -

cocoon/trunk should work again now. I was able to build it completly with an
empty local repository. I've changed all versions to the incremented snapshot
versions again. Thanks to Andreas for his script (pom-updater) which made this
task manageable at all.

This also means that you can check in to cocoon/trunk again as this shouldn't
cause any problems for the archetypes which are largely independent from the
rest of the codebase.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc