cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [2.1.10] Javascript errors in multiple forms samples
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:35:19 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

well in the car selector sample you have three options for the page
effect. Loading the page or pressing one of these options throws one or
more javascript error in my browser, which can be quite annoying.

I noticed that for some other samples the same line, that causes the
javascript error, is commented out.

IMO Cocoon should distribute samples that does not scare the (new) user
with errors.

Should I write a patch that removes these options then?

WDYT?

Jeroen