cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases from trunk
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:48:17 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>> I think it's time to release the next milestone of some of our modules:
>>
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon                    (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules       (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core               (jar)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules     (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template           (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript         (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template-impl      (jar)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript-impl    (jar)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw          (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-impl     (jar)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules      (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-archetypes         (pom)
>>  - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-block (archetype jar)
>
> I've started with the release of these modules. Please don't check in
> into SVN if this changed any of them. Thanks!

So far I've released all pom modules. Tommorrow I'm going to continue with the
jar modules. As I've already set the versions in the pom.xml files of the 'to be
released' jar modules to the release version, you won't have much luck to build
Cocoon. Please don't "fix" this. Tommorrow evening everything should work again.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc