cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [2.2] Where are the samples?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:37:06 GMT
If you want to experiment with modifying the samples, the dist projects
are not the way to go. The dist projects are only intended for copying
and packaging the cocoon-webapp and some block samples together to a war
file.

For experimentation it is better to add the block samples that you are
interested in as dependencies to cocoon-webapp and rebuild.

/Daniel