cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Where are the samples?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:34:03 GMT
Hi Bart,
cocoon-webapp, on current trunk, does not include samples, it is a
minimal cocoon webapp. There is a folder named "dists", there you can
find two separate projects, one of which contains all samples. You can
jetty:run that ones, that will overlay the cocoon-webapp war including
samples.

Hope this helps,
Simone