cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Refondini <patrick.refond...@pobox.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 Samples Setting MultipartFilter Max Upload Size
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:48:11 GMT
Using cocoon-samples.war I try to set up the max upload size.
Looking at the source I thought the right place to do it is in the
o.a.c.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter thus in web.xml :

   <filter>
     <filter-name>CocoonMultipartFilter</filter-name>
     <display-name>Cocoon multipart filter</display-name>
     <description>Multipart MIME handling filter for Cocoon</description>
<filter-class>org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter</filter-class>

Added this:

     <init-param>
       <param-name>maxUploadSize</param-name>
       <!-- Expect to set up 200M -->
       <param-value>200000000</param-value>
       <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files.</description>
     </init-param>
<<<<
   </filter>

It does not work. Any hint welcome.

I use cocoon-samples.war built from latest cocoon_trunk deployed in
Tomcat 5.5.20 container.
I have been able to change the max upload size for the same webapp using
maven jetty plugin in the command line like:
mvn -Dorg.apache.cocoon.uploads.maxsize=200000000 jetty:run

TIA,

Patrick