cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building changes into the top level sitemap
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:04:55 GMT
I'm wondering if it would be better to use a resource servlet for
serving resources instead of going through the sitemap?
With 2.2 we can mount servlets at mount paths through the dispatcher
servlet. So perhaps this is a way to go? (Just a rough idea)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de