cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18nTransformer problems with static pages
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:19:26 GMT
Sorry Piotr,
which version of IE are you using? I can see pages containing xmlns
declarations with all IE versions I have here in my office.

Quite commonly the "blank page in IE" is caused by a head like this :

  <head>
     <title/>
  </head>

IE is intelligent enought to think that the full page is a title. This
happens at least in versions 5.x of IE, and generating such a head is
pretty simple :

<xsl:template ....
  <head>
    <title><xsl:value-of select="somtingwrOnghere"/></title>
  </head>

Are you sure the problem is the attribute? Cause if not we are talking
about a nice feature but absolutely non blocking and by far not a priority.

Simone