cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Updating POM versions throughout our codebase
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:27:15 GMT

I forgot one thing to ask: Do we already have a script that updates all
dependencies of a library/module to a new version? Without it, it isn't really
fun to do a release. If not, help is more than appreciated!

(I can't do the release today as I don't have enough time. I will let you know
as soon as I have time, if nobody is faster than me!)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc