cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18nTransformer problems with static pages
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:17:19 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>> You should add an extra stylesheet that removes superfluous namespace
>> attributes. This is what I've done:
>
> I used to use this strategy as well, though recently I replaced this xsl transformer
with a custom StripNameSpacesTransformer (about just 10 lines), which outperforms the slow
xsl transformation a factor 30 for small xml docs, over hundreds of times for bigger xml docs.
I am not sure if it is already available in cocoon in some transformer.

> If somebody is interested in the code, I can attach it,

if you mean adding to trunk/branch21, +1

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc