cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon staging repository & Cocoon root POM
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:04:53 GMT

As releasing POM artifacts is a real PITA because of the snowball effect on many
other POMs, we should take care that all settings in our root POM are correct
this time.

Currently we have following configuration in our root POM:

  <repository>
    <id>cocoon-staging-repo</id>
    <name>staging release repository</name>
<url>scpexe://people.apache.org/home/jheymans/public_html/cocoon-staging-repository</url>
  </repository>

I guess that it isn't the best idea to use Jorg's home directory as staging
repository, is it? But what would be a better location for this on
people.apache.org?

                                 - o -

One question to the move of all artifacts from our staging repository to the
Apache sync repository: Is it really as simple as doing "mv
cocoon-staging-repository m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository"?

Some time ago somebody mentioned that the mv command is atomic. Is this
information correct?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc