cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: CocoonForms in Portal
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 09:37:41 GMT
Philipp Zerelles wrote:
> Has anyone experience in using Cocoon Forms in a portal using the Cocoon Portal Framework?
> I already can display a form, but the continuations don't work. Is there somewhere a
sample I could look at (Cocoon 2.2)?
> The form sample in the cocoon-portal-sample does not use Cocoon Forms and there is no
other sample about forms in portals.
> Thanks.
The calculator sample uses continuations. Basically the way to integrate
any Cocoon application into the portal is by using a generic
"application" pipeline as the uri for the portlet. This pipeline invokes
the integrated application as one of the first steps, rewrites the urls etc.

Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect

View raw message