cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Refondini <patrick.refond...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: How to run block built with cocoon-22-archetype-block
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:20:22 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Patrick Refondini wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>>> no, yesterday evening I've started to work on it.
>>>
>> Great ! I'll be please to give feedback when it is available.
>
> please try (IIRC, the only thing you forgot was the blocks-fw-impl
> dependency)
I'll invest in that direction this week-end.

>> What else can a user do to help ? Updating related documentation ?
>> I'll have a look to the FAQ.
>
> Documentation is always welcome! It would be great to have a second
> getting started document ("Getting started in 5 minutes") that explains
> how to connect to another block and how to use inheritance.
As far as my understanding permits, I'll be glad to update what's
existing and propose something as you mention above as soon as I am able
to make it work for myself :)

And by the way thanks for the great work.
Once a 2.2 release will be available, I think the Mavenization and
Spring integration will ease Cocoon adoption a lot.

Patrick