cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Improved matching & selecting
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:34:16 GMT

On Dec 4, 2006, at 7:37 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Restricting a single sitemap to use either of these engines (as
> opposed to allowing a mix in a single sitemap) might help avoid
> confusion.

I totally agree!

How about...

	<sitemap matching="classic">

This would be the default setting, to preserve backward-compatibility.
It would also log a message to the deprecation log!

vs.:

	<sitemap matching="engine">		<!-- out w/ the old, in w/ the new :-) -->

I'm also thinking that with matching="engine", we should get rid of the
<matchers> section in the sitemap altogether, and set up the matching
engine component in cocoon.xconf.  WDYT?

cheers,
—ml—