cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Masthead artwork for cocoon.apache.org
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 03:45:41 GMT

On Nov 30, 2006, at 2:42 PM, hepabolu wrote:

>>     the time
>>     for work at Cocoon. He knows html and css a little bit, but it is
>>     not his
>
> I'll take on this part of the "job".

I just the other day stumbled on the dev-docs area at the Cocoon, so
now I know what the latest Forrest skin looks like.  I think that
except for the masthead area, what we have there is farther along the
right direction than the 2.1 project site.  So, it looks like the
coolness gap we have to cross is not as bad.  We still couldn't exactly
just cram the new masthead image onto the top and call it good :-)...
but I'll bet  once we have a cool masthead look across the top, it
won't take much trouble to finish the rest of the reskinning.

—ml—